Welcome to Bombay Bowl Bistro
- Fast, Fresh & Healthy.
FOUNDER - MANAGING PARTNER
Ravi S Rawat
28 years of experience
Ravi is a second generation restaurateur and has over 28 years of experience in the Restaurant business. He has worked at various Managerial positions in Restaurants, Banquets and Catering Industry in India, Hong Kong & the United States.
- Co-founder/ Partner of Bombay Chopsticks, Hoffman Estates, IL.
- Partner India House Catering, Hoffman Estates, IL.
- Partner India House Restaurant, Hoffman Estates, IL.
- Past Director of Events at India House Banquet, Schaumburg, IL.
- Ravi has been conferred with the following awards:
- Outstanding achievement award for cycle expedition by President of India - 1987.
- Outstanding Event Manager award by KPSNA - 2008.
- Excellence Award by Art of Living foundation - 2009.
Mr. Rawat is also involved in charity work & has served as President of Midwest Asian American Center, a not for profit organization and currently serving as Executive Director at Uttarakhand Samaj of Chicago (501 c (3) charitable organization).
He is Political Science Graduate of University of Delhi and has a Post Graduate Diploma in HRD.
Co - Founder
Dr Arun K Verma
Dr Arun K Verma is a prominent physician in Chicago, IL. He finished his training in 1994 and acquired his MD degree followed by fellowship in Gastroenterology (digestive and liver diseases) from Loyola Univ Med Center.
- Dr. Verma has been affiliated with various hospitals both in the city and suburbs.
- Dr. Verma is Chief of GI section at Norwegian American hospital since 2009.
- Dr. Verma has been listed among the “America’s Top Physicians”.
He has been awarded various times by his hospitals for his achievements and his dedication to his patients.
Co-Founder/ Master Chef
Award Winning Chef
- ICAN award 2017 winner for best Indian Chef in Chicagoland.
- More than 15 Yrs. of experience in Culinary Industry.
- Former Chef Cranial Cruise line Miami, FL.
- Former Chef at Kitchen Art Catering New Delhi.
- Former Executive Chef India House Banquet & Catering Schaumburg IL.
- Culinary School Graduate (Institute of Hotel Management and Catering, Dehradun, India
Co-Founder/ Master Chef
Passionate about creating healthy menus
- More than 15 Years of experience in Culinary Industry.
- Former Master Chef at India House Restaurant, Hoffman Estate IL.
- Worked as Chef at Hotel Taj Catering, New Delhi.
- Former Chef Nirula’s, Number 1 fast food chain in Delhi, India.
- Former Chef Hotel Kaveri, Sapphire Haryana, India.
- Former Chef Metropolis Hotel, Delhi.
- Former Chef India House Banquet & Catering, Schaumburg IL
- Former Chef Bombay Chopsticks.